The requirement for ideal material procurement are precise delivery specifications (delivery conditions, delivery contracts, ideas regarding deadlines, quality measures, guidelines with regards to RAMS properties and lifecycle costs, etc.) concerning components / systems. Based upon this, the competent suppliers will be invited to make an offer by means of specific tender procedures. In addition to this, the foundations for procurement decisions will be created with the help of transparent decision making processes and benefit analyses.
At the discretion of the customer, the activities can also be extended to the supervision of subcontractors (implementation of procedure audits, implementation of initial sample tests and monitoring of verification regarding RAMS and LCC guidelines).
- Invitation for tenders based upon delivery specifications
- Evaluation of the decision making process
- Supervision of contractors
- Implementation of procedure audits
- Implementation of initial sample tests (First Article Inspection)
- Monitoring of verifications regarding RAMS guidelines