Since the beginning of 2018, the range of services provided by CE cideon engineering has been rounded off with a team of developers focusing on vehicle electrics, system integration, TCMS and the testing and validation of software, systems and vehicles.
In detail, this includes the following services:
- Functional vehicle concepts (electrical design of vehicles and their subsystems, network and bus concept, TCMS architecture)
- System engineering/supplier management for all vehicle subsystems
- Development of vehicle wiring diagrams
- Vehicle diagnostics
- Programming of TCMS software and vehicle displays (driver’s console)
- Module and integration tests
- Vehicle validation
By establishing this new range of services, we are now able to offer our customers the complete development spectrum for retrofit and new vehicle development.