On June 29, 2020, a “comeback” lunch was held at each of our locations in Germany – naturally taking into account the current number of cases and in compliance with the Covid 19 rules.
After their time in the home office, the colleagues met again to exchange experiences and discuss current professional topics.
At present, CE cideon engineering is working on exciting projects
- Modernisation of ticket vending machines including calculation of the assembly tools,
- Construction of efficient sanding technology,
- Revision of brake systems,
- Conversion displays of vehicles,
- Preparation of specifications for the procurement of new rail vehicles,
- ETCS (SIL2) Software programming including documentation
Our development and construction of flexible snow clearing technology for rail vehicles.
Because ATTENTION: the next winter is sure to come!
But first we wish you a sunny start to the summer and holiday season.