Rail is the backbone of the mobility of the future. With particular technical challenges such as the imple-mentation of internationally standardised systems to support interoperability or the development of energy-efficient transport modes to reduce emissions and the integration of advanced technologies for state-of-the-art rail product solutions. This requires experts with experience who know every aspect of the process, from concept development up to construction right through to approval.
To strengthen our team in Bautzen we are looking for the next possible date a
Calculation Engineer Strength Analysis (M/F/D)
posted on 16.03.2021
- Performance of strength calculations for assemblies, components and vehicles
- Construction of FE models from complex 3D models Performance of strength calculations using FEM
- Analysis of welded constructions made of steel or aluminium
- Evaluation, comparison, assessment and presentation of the simulation results
- Elaboration and coordination of constructive propo-sals for change
- Documentation of the results in verification reports
- Completed studies in the fields of (rail) vehicle technology, mechanical engineering or comparable qualification
- Solid knowledge of engineering mechanics including finite element analysis
- Basic knowledge of design and of a 3D-CAD system
- Willingness to familiarise yourself with technical verification procedures
- Experience in use of the software Hyper-Mesh, Ansys
- Independent working style, willingness to communicate and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of English desirable
We offer you an extensive induction and a varied and interesting job with tasks and opportunities for active involvement. Furthermore, you can expect a highly motivated team, an open communication culture and a pleasant working atmosphere in a successful company.
Have we aroused your interest? Please send us your informative application documents.
CE cideon engineering GmbH & Co. KG
Ms Nancy Müller
Olbernhauer Straße 5