Monitoring and audit activities
As far as quality control is concerned, we accompany production start-ups and series productions in relation to the quality of the products. On behalf of customers, our personnel ensure the quality parameters of the products are met, while monitoring performance, dimensional tolerance and adherence to schedules. In close consultation with the customer, the acceptance of vehicles and components takes place at the manufacturer’s site.
Similarly, detailed quality measures can be systematically defined, such as:
- Supplier audit
- First sample test / FAI
- Routine tests
- Spot checks
- Test certificates
- Test and measurement protocols
- Type tests, etc.
Depending on the customer’s expectations, the activities can also be extended to include process audits at the subcontractor’s site. The following process audits can be carried out for:
- Project management
- Production planning
Likewise, the acceptance of vehicle systems, complete vehicles and trains can be part of the quality test.
- Auditing the quality planning of the manufacturer
- Acceptance of vehicle systems and commissioning
- Quality test / Acceptance
- Monitoring of series production
- Functional test of the vehicle or the components
- Welding test of components and assemblies as well as verification of conformity
- Conformity of parts, components and assemblies
- Monitoring the proper execution of the corrosion protection in accordance with the contract
- Control of quality management systems at the manufacturer’s and supplier’s site